Call for Experts
Meta-Lab is about to submit a new grant application to set up and run a Reproducibility Clearinghouse (RC). The RC aims to be a pioneer and a leader in reproducibility scoring. In its first years of existence, the RC will focus on scoring the reproducibility of experimental and quasi-experimental evaluations of social and behavioural interventions (also known as ‘social impact evaluations’ or SIEs).
The grant will be used to help the RC:
- Develop a set of Reproducibility Scores (R-Scores);
- Score the reproducibility of individual SIEs;
- Train and educate stakeholders;
- Create a culture of reproducibility within the profession;
- Report annually on the state of reproducibility in SIEs.
We are looking for up to 10 experts to contribute to the development of R-Scores.
To apply, please send your CV to Arnaud (email@example.com) by 27 October 2017.